My enamel pins are released in four edition types:
- Open Edition pins are likely to be made and released as long as demand remains. They are not limited in quantity but may someday be discontinued. The back of the pins read ADORKABOWS.
- Limited Edition pins are done in runs of 50-100 and will not be remade in the same design and treatment. The back of the pins have a stamp that reads LE ADORKABOWS. Sometimes the year is included on the stamp.
- Special Limited Edition pins are done in runs of 40 or less and will not be remade in the same design and treatment. The back of the pins have a stamp that reads SLE ADORKABOWS. Sometimes the year is included on the stamp.
- Special Edition pins are made for specific events like Kickstarters. They may be made in higher quantities, but they are not later remade. The back of the pins have a stamp that reads ADORKABOWS.
- Limited Edition Collab pins are made in partnership with other artists. We work together on the concept and design of the pins and split the costs and proceeds. The editions are limited by the demand at drop and not necessarily by a fixed amount of pins. We try to make sure everyone who wanted one of these special designs was able to get them when they were released.
OPEN EDITION PINS
LIMITED EDITION PINS
SPECIAL LIMITED EDITION PINS
SPECIAL EDITION PIN
LIMITED EDITION COLLAB PINS
AmunetGFX & AdorkaBows
These pins were a collaboration between AmunetGFX who did the design work and AdorkaBows who did the production and fulfilment. Each pin is a limited run, based on the demand for the sets at the date of drop. Typically pins were produced and in hand sets were sold, then pre-orders taken to fill remaining demand. Each set came with the Limited Edition pin, a custom print fabric lined box, and a matching vinyl sticker.